What's your new year's resolutions?

Andrรฉ J
16 replies
Mine: - Launch on the AppStore after 1year of testing on TestFlight ๐Ÿ˜… - Get nr.1 spot on PH ๐Ÿ˜… - Not forget to maintain my PH streak (239 days and counting)๐Ÿ˜ต What's yours? ๐Ÿ‘‡

Replies

Matous Kralik
Love the nr. 1 spot on PH. By the way - 239 days - WOW ๐Ÿคฏ Mine would be: - Start running again - Blinkist summary every day - Journal entries on daily basis
Andrรฉ J
Launching soon!
@matous_kralik Blinkist is awesome! I love "nugget info drips". There are lots of book excerpt accounts on insta that sort of does the same thing. Nice to get some usefulness in between the doomscrolling ๐Ÿ˜…
ISTIAK AHMAD
Get no.1 spot on PH ๐Ÿ˜…, thats one goal that i want to achieve. But need all of my PH friends support to fullfill the dream.. ๐Ÿ˜‡
Jake
10k followers at X (@octocode) 2k MAU at Zencal.io $15k MRR at Zencal.io
Eden
Go full time on my company!
Carol Moh
Maintaining that streak feels like the most stressful out of the three ๐Ÿ˜‚ But looks like you got some big milestones coming in 2024! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ Here are mine: - Get #1 launch on PH (letโ€™s hope we donโ€™t launch same day ๐Ÿ˜…) - Grow LOVOโ€™s user community on Discord ๐ŸŽฎ - Find more time for myself and travel more โœˆ๏ธ
Carol Moh
@sentry_co ooh nice! Ok you can support my launch while you are travelling and then we can switch places when it's your turn ๐Ÿ˜‚
Logan Bennett
Successfully launching product
Henry Habib
To not make any new year's resolution :) Keep things spontaneous
AmazingSylvia
Hope the AI project I get involved can make progress in many perspectives.
Igor Lysenko
I'm due to launch on the 18th and that's my communication for the month.