Trend of marketing in 2024 - Social Farming. Launching soon...To know more👇🏼

gionata capasso
5 replies
Social farming is an emerging marketing trend in the Web3 space that transforms social media interactions into a mutually beneficial game for both creators and users. Through gamification, interactions that users have with a specific page or creator are converted into scores. By accumulating these scores, users can earn rewards. This process not only encourages greater participation and engagement from users but also helps creators improve their visibility and ranking within social media algorithms. The core idea is that instead of investing in traditional advertising, creators or brands should invest in rewards for users. My platform aims to facilitate this exchange, allowing creators to boost engagement and users to be rewarded for their social media activity. It's a win-win situation: creators gain more visibility and engagement, while users receive tangible incentives for their interactions. Leave some feedback on this trend and Hit the ''Notify me'' for the launch of Shockwave - The social farming SaaS, if you like the concept💫

Replies

JD Worcester
Seems like a interesting concept would love to learn more! Do you have a link?
gionata capasso
@jd_worcester you can follow us. We are launching soon. If you have any advice or doubts ask and i'm ready to answer. Unfortunately there is not too much around on internet about it.
mario fresi
Fantastic idea 🎯
Francesco Serge
Great. Sent you an email.