Is beehiiv the best for email newsletter marketing?

Luka Brzin
10 replies
I really want to hear your opinions on this. Is it the best? Why do you think soo? Any other platforms? Thank you for commenting in advance :)

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
I use Mailchimp. According to people I interviewed... Beehiiv is the best but I do not have personal experience so cannot say Yes or No to this platform.
Luka Brzin
@busmark_w_nika i heard people say it can get pretty expensive, also beehiiv is really easy to monetize.
Business Marketing with Nika
@luka_brzin Yeah, also heard this (that expensive part) :D
Milli Sen
It's probably not the best for beginners who are just starting. It might be the best for the creators who are generating a revenue from their newsletters. ConvertKit is also a good option (for beginners)
It depends on the industry (where your readers are). I would consider it to pick between Substack, Beehiiv and Medium. Which industry are you looking at?
@luka_brzin I would highly recommend Substack! Here's one that I scaled in past months: https://resources.thrivestack.ai/
Luka Brzin
@anush_karma i was thinking of having an informational newslatter in IT industry.
Shreya Gupta
It is good πŸ‘
Ruben Boonzaaijer
It's definitely the easiest to use
Henry Habib
Simple to navigate, and if you're considering monetization, they have their own ad network.