How to make the PH launch successful?

Shayan Ali
17 replies
Hey there! Everyone. I am one month away from launching Loopydesign. A design agency that offer design services on monthly basis. I was wondering, how to make the PH launch successful?

Replies

Elly
I launched it back in June and it was the #1 product of the day, and I've summarized those tips here. Hope this helps. https://slashpage.com/ph-launch-tip
Vadim Khafizov
I think you need grow your community on product hunt as well outside (social networks, discord, site visitors). Today startup marketing is all about your loyal community. So if you have it, your launch will be awesome
Shayan Ali
@vadim15 I do have 50+ followers on twitter and 70 followers on product hunt. One more question, do I need a hunter or should I hunt myself?
Jen Anderson
@itsshayanali It would be a good idea to spend a little time each day building your Twitter following between now and the launch.
Vadim Khafizov
@itsshayanali Your community is around 100 unique user. Let's assume conversion rate from followers to upvoters is 20%. So you will get around 20 up votes. successful launch starts if you have 200-300 up votes, in this case you get top 10. Conclusion: you need grow your community min 10x bigger.
Vadim Khafizov
@itsshayanali you need make everything to be in featured section, if you do not do it, your launch will be invisible, and only your community will upvote you. Hunter can help you to get to featured section, also some of his followers probably will upvote your product. it's cool, but I am not sure does it worth for you. If you want to get more experience, so definitely you need launch by yourself. So decide yourself, what works for you
Shayan Ali
@vadim15 Yeah! If I use a hunter to launch then what happens?
Latham Ryan
Build anticipation with pre-launch marketing, engage your community, and provide clear information about your product's value proposition. On launch day, be active in responding to comments and use other channels to drive traffic to your Product Hunt page.
Barry Zheng
Congratulations on nearing your launch date for Loopydesign! A successful Product Hunt (PH) launch involves a mix of strategic planning, community engagement, and clear communication. Here are some tips: 1. Build Anticipation: Start creating buzz around Loopydesign before the launch. Use your social media channels, email lists, and other networks to let people know about the upcoming launch. 2. Engage with the PH Community: Be active on Product Hunt prior to your launch. Comment on other products, participate in discussions, and build relationships. 3. Prepare Engaging Content: Have compelling visuals and a clear, concise description ready for your launch. Explain what makes Loopydesign unique and why people should be interested. 4. Launch Early in the Day: Product Hunt resets at 12 AM PST, so launching early can give you a full day of exposure. 5. Gather Initial Support: Reach out to your network to support you on the day of the launch. Their upvotes and comments can give your product initial traction. 6. Be Responsive: Engage with every comment and feedback on your PH page. Being responsive shows that you value community input. 7. Post-Launch Follow-Up: After your launch, thank everyone who supported you. Use the feedback to make improvements and keep the community updated on your progress. Remember, a successful PH launch is as much about building long-term relationships as it is about getting immediate attention. Best of luck with Loopydesign!
Iqra Arif
dear just Focus on engaging, relevant content. ok