Do you have an Instagram and TikTok account for your product?

Luka Brzin
11 replies
I want to do both, but I want to know if you guys have any insight on how effective it is for Saas businesses. I really want to build a community around my product and help people on as many platforms as possible. Thanks for the help in advance :)

Replies

Yuki
Luka! How is it goin. One strategy that really ripped for one of my buddies was this. Making innocent or TikTok / Instagram shorts that very softly plug the product i.e. UGC, but not doing a hard sell or "link in bio" mention. People are always getting sold to these days so this seems to be working.
Yuki
@luka_brzin Ah these aren't my TikTok accounts, it was my friends! Out of respect for him won't share here
Luka Brzin
@yukioyama thank you soo much!!! can you send me a link to your tiktok and ig profiles?
Luka Brzin
@yukioyama i totally understand! If you change your mind we can connect of LinkedIn and you can send me a private message there :)
Ryan Zhang
Yes, we have both Instagram and TikTok accounts for our product. Follow us to stay updated on the latest news and exclusive behind-the-scenes content!
Asmitha Rathis
We just started an Instagram account. But I’m not sure how to build the community there yet.
Jake
@asmitha_rathis1 it's a bit overwhelming isn't it? I deleted all my social media in 2015 (bar Reddit and YouTube) and it's very strange now returning simply because it seems necessary for building awareness around a product. I think you can build a following fast it's just about finding the right strategy.
Luka Brzin
@asmitha_rathis1 probably just do it as organic as possible, no hard selling. Like @yukioyama said in the comment bellow.
Asmitha Rathis
@luka_brzin yeah true! It’s very hard to gain followers initially though , I feel like I know some people who use paid boosting to get the initial followers and then start growing it organically
Goktug Can Simay
Yes I have created an account for CryptOn. https://www.tiktok.com/@crypton_...