2,000 followers on PH in less than 1 year. What next?

I never would have thought of that. I've always thought of Product Hunt as a place to find the latest gadgets and meet like-minded people. I commented, contributed posts and tested featured products every day. I started to think of it more as a social network. I started connecting with people on LinkedIn and everything started to feel professional yet friendly. I'm amazed. Thank you! ❤️ What are my next steps? I have a few ideas in my head. 👇 1️⃣ Right now I want to expand my community. 2️⃣ I'm also growing my list of people who want to receive my newsletter. You can sign up here: https://bit.ly/newsletter–busine... 3️⃣ In the future, I plan to make a product that would be beneficial for product makers from a marketing and business perspective. 4️⃣ I would also like to create a premium section for people who want more helpful content. 5️⃣ I also plan to have a YouTube channel. However, I have to do everything gradually because my growth is happening step-by-step. I am speechless. Once again, thank you.

Replies

Matan C.
2,001 followers
Sahil Kumar
That's very great Nica, keep it up, consistency is the key and prove that.
Business Marketing with Nika
@demondoss Thank you. :-) Already subscribe newsletter? :-)
Romany Fahmy
Congratulations! my friend, I'm looking to be more active in the PH community.
Congrats, Nika! Keep it up! Small actions compound over time :)
@rockyperezz Thank you, Roberto! I am happy to get know enthusiastic people like you are. :-)
Lakshya Singh
Congrats! I like your discussions! And you get really insightful comments as well. Greatly done!
@lakshya_singh Lakshya, that is very good to read from you. :-) Hope we are connected on LinkedIn! :-)
Abdullah Kaludi
Fantastic! Many Congratulations, Thats really great!
@gsheetconnector Abdullah, thank you for your support! :-)
Aristo Coutinho
Thats very nice keep it up guys
Jessica Herman
Many Many congratulations
Reid C
Amazing work. Keep up the progress!
Erick Philbert
But... But... how many people did you unfollow...?? Just asking...
@erick_philbert I didn't unfollow. :-) I follow only a few people but we are connecting on LinkedIn as it is a more personal and professional platform. There is a huge potential for connections. I recommend LinkedIn.
Great to see! It’s all about genuine contribution and topic starters! Congrats Nika.
@slimmy82 Thank you, yes, I try to interact as much as possible. It would be great to have some meet up IRL.
@busmark_w_nika you mean virtual meet up? We have this group to do that. Check link in my BIO
Nick
Congrats Nika, Great Newsletter also! 😁😉🚀🎉
AmazingSylvia
Fantastic!Good luck to your future launch! And hope you enjoy your new role change from marketing to project manage.
Shayan Ali
keep up the good work. Let's connect on Twitter
@itsshayanali Hello Shayan. Can you send me an invitation for connection? :-)
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Tell us your secret Nika 🙏🙏
Arz
What’s your #1 tip for creators with less than 100 followers Nika? You should host an AMA :D
@arzmn That is a great idea! My tip for anybody who is new on product hunt is to engage with the community and try products that finds valuable for him/her. Have you subscribed my newsletter? If you want, you can: https://bit.ly/newsletter–busine... Maybe I will announce possible AMA via emails. :-)