100 days of streak on PH! Happy to be part of this great community! ✨

Isa Tanis
63 replies
Thrilled to hit 100 days of innovation with you all! What's been your favorite moment or feature in our journey so far? Let's chat about the highlights and what's next. Thanks for being part of this awesome ride! 🙌

Replies

Olena Bomko
Congratulations, Isa!
Helen
Congratulations!✨
Robert K Simpson
That is awesome Isa. I am currently at 21 days.
Welcome to the club🙌🙌🙌
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations, good result
That’s awesome! Congrats man, I just hit 10
Carol Moh
Congrats on 100 days! For me, as it’s only really been about a week that I’ve been active here, it’s just been fun interacting with people! What has been a bit of a surprise is that you kind of get second-hand excitement for people when they launch their product! I find myself checking in on the products I have supported to see how they are doing throughout the day! 😂 Hoping that when we launch early next year, the PH community will also feel the same way!
Isa Tanis
@carolmoh Thanks! Interacting here has been a blast. I totally get the excitement for others' launches too. Best of luck with your launch early next year—can't wait to celebrate with you on Product Hunt! 🚀
Chris Lester
Congrats! I’ll be there soon!
Brandon Linn
Congratulations i am on 9 day streaks
Jan Leonovich
The most favorite moment of my presence at ProductHunt was undoubtedly the launch of the MLTR meal tracker. We were so focused on the product itself that we did almost nothing to promote it here. And such massive support from the community was a very pleasant surprise for us. So now we are working on the upcoming new version of the product with twice as much excitement!
Amy
Definitely deserves an upvote for this!